Advice on flooding from the Environment Agency tonight, if you're concerned about how you might be affected:
• If your constituents haven’t already, please urge them to sign up for flood warnings messages. This service is free and they can sign up at www.gov.uk/sign-up-for-flood-warnings or by calling Floodline on 0345 988 1188 and they can check the latest flood information on our website at https://www.gov.uk/check-if-youre-at-risk-of-flooding.
• They can also follow us on Twitter Midlands @EnvAgencyMids.
• Further information for constituents about how they can better prepare for a flooding can be found on the Flood Hub website at https://www.thefloodhub.co.uk.
• If anyone wants to report flooding or blockages within a watercourse we would ask that in the first instance to contact our 24 hour incident hotline on 0800 80 70 60 or email Incident_Communication_Service@environment-agency.gov.uk.
• We also have a smartphone app that can be downloaded for free