Prime Minister's Questions

I had the opportunity to ask the Prime Minister to do more to support children who don't have access to good schools. 

Educational attainment is improving and now 86% of schools are rated 'Good' or 'Outstanding', but for the other 14% we have to do more. 

Whether it's more support, resources or direct interventions needed, we need to ensure that every child can go to a good school.