Today we've had a Spending Round announcing some fantastic new investment in key priorities, including our schools, police and hospitals. Here are some of the key announcements:
1. More funding for schools so that every child gets a superb education, wherever they are in the country. Spending on schools will rise by £2.6 billion next year, rising to £7.1 billion by 2022-23, enabling per pupil funding to increase.
2. An investment of £400 million in Further Education, ensuring young people have the skills they need for the future.
3. An extra £750 million to recruit 20,000 new police officers - ensuring that police has the resources it needs to tackle the rise in violent crime and keep the public safe.
4. Making sure people start seeing the £33.9 billion cash increase for the NHS in their frontline services. We are investing in upgrading facilities and equipment, and supporting and training the NHS workforce.
5. More funding to the devolved administrations so that they have the money they need to continue delivering vital services.
6. Further funding for other domestic priorities - including £200 million to transform bus services, more funding for Homes England to help more young people onto the housing ladder, and an extra £30 million to help us achieve Net Zero by 2050.
You can read the Spending Round here or the Chancellor's speech here.